Monday, May 12, 2008

Im going to jackson and thats a fact

Well now, we got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper Sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went.
I'm goin' to Jackson, and that's a fact.
Yeah, we're goin' to Jackson, ain't never comin' back.


Yes we are going to Fort Jackson. Im not sure how I feel about this. I mean yay Brian may not deploy since he will be TRADOC... however. its scary there. Very dirty on post. So we will move off post, but once again, you never know the good or bad areas.. I hate PCSing.. it bothers me. While this post is so very small, we have a family here. A good christian family. There are not very many people around our age, and while Jackson will have that, Im just afraid I wont make that many new friends. I like my christian family.. While i have tons of friends who are not Christians, i want to keep some in my life.
The army wants us to report in 20 days. HAHA we dont even have orders yet, so I am really not sure on how that is going to work. Ill keep ya updated

0 comments: